Blue Natural WU Weight Management + Urinary Cat Food (6.5lb)
- In Stock
BLUE Natural WU Weight Management + Urinary Care Feline Dry
Veterinary Authorization Required
Formulated to support weight management and urinary care, BLUE WU features the natural ingredients your clients prefer including:
• Delicious chicken • Increased fiber to support satiety and help pets feel fuller, longer
• Added vitamins and minerals
• Grain-free formulas as preferred by many pet parents
• NO artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
• Our exclusive, antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits®, plus wholesome fruits like blueberries and cranberries
Features & Benefits:
• BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet WU features moderate levels of fat and calories to maintain weight loss and prevent weight gain.1 Plus, it contains L-Carnitine, which has been shown to facilitate weight loss while helping to maintain lean body mass in dogs and cats,1 along with Betaine which supports oxidation of fat and may help protect against hepatic lipidosis during weight loss.
• BLUE WU has been clinically proven to reduce body fat by 39.6% in dogs and 36.8% in cats in just two months.3 It offers a safe and effective weight loss rate of 2% body weight loss per week in dogs and 1.5% body weight loss per week in cats.
• BLUE WU has been clinically proven to reduce body weight by 16.3% in dogs and by 12.5% in cats over two months.
Urinary Care Support
• Clinically proven to produce a urine pH of 6.0 – 6.4 in dogs and cats. 3 Research has shown that the recommended urinary pH to prevent struvite urolithiasis in dogs and cats is 6.2 – 6.4 and 6.0 – 6.4 respectively.
• Clinically proven to produce a Struvite Relative Supersaturation of <1 in both dogs and cats, 3 which has been shown to limit the formation of struvite uroliths.
• Clinically proven to produce a Calcium Oxalate Relative Supersaturation of <5 in dogs and cats, which has been shown to limit the formation of calcium oxalate uroliths.
• Controlled levels of magnesium and sodium to minimize the recurrence of struvite urolithiasis.
Weight Management Indications
• Weight management for obese or overweight dogs or cats
• Helps to maintain lean muscle mass
Urinary Care Indications
• Dogs or cats prone to lower urinary tract disease
• Helps to limit the formation of struvite uroliths
• Dissolution of pure struvite uroliths
• Helps to limit the formation of calcium oxalate urolithiasis
• Pregnant or lactating dogs or cats
• Use of concurrent urinary acidifiers
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Gelatin, Peas, Calcium Chloride, L-Threonine, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Cranberries, Dried Chicory Root, Betaine Hydrochloride, Potato Starch, Taurine, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, L-Lysine, Vitamin E Supplement, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vegetable Juice for color, Salt, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Copper Sulfate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Recommended Daily Feeding Chart:
WEIGHT IN LBS.
|WEIGHT REDUCTION||WEIGHT MAINTENANCE|
|5 - 9 lbs.||1/4 – 1/2 cup*||1/2 – 3/4 cup*|
|10 - 14 lbs.||1/2 – 3/4 cup*||3/4 – 1 cup*|
|Nutrient||As-Fed % (Average)||Dry Matter % (Average)||grams/100 kcals|
|Total Omega 3||0.8||0.86||0.24|
|Total Omega 6||2.5||2.69||0.76|
|Vitamin E (IU)||600||645||183|
|Vitamin C (mg/kg)||20||21.51||6.11|
|Kcals/kg (ME Calculated)||3,271|
I received my order right away and it was really fast! The product was in perfect condition and my baby loved the food. Thanks rxpetfood!