Hill's Prescription Diet u/d® Canine Non-Struvite Urinary Tract Health
Veterinary Authorization Required
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Because the food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dog's bladder health.
Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones.
- Reduced levels of protein and calcium to help limit the formation of bladder stones
- Added taurine and high levels of L-carnitine help maintain healthy heart muscle function
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Bladder Health Warning Signs
- Incontinence or "accidents"
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or loss of interest in usual activities
- Refusing to eat or reduced appetite
- Licking around the urinary opening
Hill's Prescription Diet® u/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
Water, Egg Product, Corn Starch, Chicken Fat, Pork Liver, Sucrose, Rice, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Soy Fiber, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite) , L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1322 kcal/kg (489 kcal/13 oz (370 g) can)
|Vitamin E||643 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.38|
Great service. Had trouble finding dog food on line. Seems like everyone was sold out. Found it at your company and delivered next day.thanks