Hills Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food (17.6 lb)
- In Stock
Hill's Prescription Diet Canine Metabolic - Chicken Flavor Dry
Veterinary Authorization Required
Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog.
- Naturally works with your pet's unique metabolism
- Helps avoid weight regain after weight loss
- Helps your pet feel full & satisfied between meals
- Supports vitality & holistic health
How It Works
- A synergistic blend of ingredients
- Unique fiber blend from fruits and vegetables
- Powerful antioxidants
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Soybean Mill Run , Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Pea Fiber, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pork Fat, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Powdered Cellulose, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Carrots, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Lipoic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L-Carnitine, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3157 kcal/kg (260 kcal/cup†)
|Vitamin C||353 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||861 IU/kg