Royal Canin Hydrolyzed Protein Small Breed Dry (8.8 lb)
- In Stock *packaging may vary*
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet® Hydrolyzed Protein Small Breed Dry (8.8 lb)
Veterinary Authorization Required
Canine Hydrolyzed Protein Small Dog dry is a highly palatable, highly digestible, complete and balanced hydrolyzed protein diet. The diet is specifically formulated for use as short-term elimination feeding and as long-term nutrition for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Supports skin and digestive health in dogs with food sensitivity
- Supports urinary health
- Supports the skin's natural barrier
- Kibble helps reduce tartar formation
- Urinary S/O Index® promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
Hydrolyzed soy protein, composed of low molecular weight peptides, is highly digestible and supports gastrointestinal and dermatological health.
Relative Super Saturation
Relative Super Saturation (RSS) methodology predicts the crystallization potential of urine; RSS is used to develop diets that control both struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis.
Optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids help maintain the skin’s natural barrier effect.
This formula helps support healthy teeth with kibbles that promote a brushing effect while chewing.