Hills Kidney Care k/d + Mobility Dry Cat Food (6.35 lb)
- 592.00651.5 - 10859
- In Stock
Hill's Prescription Diet Feline k/d + Mobility (6.35 lb. Dry)
Support two age-related conditions with the singularly great recipe of Hill's Prescription Diet K/D Kidney Care + Mobility Care with Chicken & Vegetable Stew Canned Cat Food. Chronic kidney disease is common among older pets, as well as reduced mobility or cognitive function—which can significantly impact the quality of life for your pet. Luckily, nutrition can play a key role in managing both, which is why the Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed this clinical nutrition. Not only can it support your cat’s kidney function, but it also helps to improve his mobility and increase his cognitive alertness and vitality. In fact, the nutrition of k/d is clinically tested to improve and lengthen quality of life.
- Controlled phosphorous and low sodium help protect vital kidney and heart function.
- High levels of essentials amino acids for building muscle protein improve the ability to walk, run and jump in as little as 28 days.
- Enriched with antioxidants and therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Formulated to increase vitality and alertness in older cats, as well as improve joint function.
- Made in the USA with thoughtfully sourced ingredients and superior quality.
Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Rice Starch, Spinach, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil, Egg Whites, Potassium Alginate, Flaxseed, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Soybean Oil, Natural Flavor, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Guar Gum, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Arginine, L-Lysine, L-Threonine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Calcium Carbonate.
68 kcal/2.9 oz can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per day|
|6 LBS||2 1/2 cans|
|8 LBS||3 cans|
|10 LBS||4 cans|
|12 LBS||4 1/2 cans|
|14 LBS||5 cans|
|16 LBS||5 1/2 cans|
|18 LBS||6 cans