Hills Feline k/d Early Support Chicken Dry Cat Food (4 lb)
Hill's® Prescription Diet® Kidney Care k/d Early Support Chicken Dry Cat Food (4 lb)
Hill’s Prescription Diet k/d Early Support Chicken Vegetable and Rice canned cat food is specifically designed to meet the needs of cats with early kidney disease. The nutrition of k/d Early Support has been clinically shown to sustain kidney function and healthy body condition in cats with early kidney disease. 4 lb. bag
- Controlled phosphorus & sodium to protect kidney function
- High quality protein providing 160% of daily essential amino acid requirements
- High protein digestibility (greater than 90%)
- Antioxidants to help defend cells from free radical oxidation, promoting a healthy immune system
- Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help fight inflammation
- High level of L-carnitine to support muscle
- S+OX Shield - Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
Instructions: Feed as directed by your veterinarian.
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, L-Arginine, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, L-Threonine, Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Calcium Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.