Blue Natural GI Gastrointestinal Support Dry Cat Food (7 lb)
- In Stock
BLUE Natural GI Gastrointestinal Support Feline Dry (7 lb)
*Veterinary Authorization Required*
GI Gastrointestinal Support formulas feature the finest natural, easily digestible ingredients — starting with real chicken and featuring:
• Easy-to-digest carbohydrates like peas and potatoes
• Omega 3 fatty acids to help reduce inflammatory response of intestinal mucosal cells, which may help animals with inflammatory GI conditions
• Prebiotic fibers
• Added vitamins and minerals
• NO artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
• Our exclusive, antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits®, plus wholesome fruits like blueberries and cranberries
• Gastritis/Ulcers • Inflammatory Bowel Disease
• Motility/Emptying Disorders • Protein-Losing Enteropathy
• Feline Hairballs • Antibiotic-Response Diarrhea
• Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency • Colitis
• Pancreatitis • Constipation
Features & Benefits:
• BLUE GI has been clinically proven to improve stool quality in cats.
• A clinical study has shown BLUE GI improves stool quality in cats with chronic diarrhea.
• Cats and dogs fed BLUE GI had ideal fecal consistency scores when tested by a third-party lab.
• Studies have shown that BLUE GI is highly digestible.
• Prebiotic fibers in BLUE GI are known to promote gastrointestinal health via physical effects such as improved stool consistency, production of short chain fatty acids, and decreasing detrimental bacteria.
• BLUE GI contains mixed fiber sources which have been shown to promote a balanced and healthy intestinal bacterial population, modify intestinal pH, support a healthy immune system, and inhibit the growth of intestinal pathogens to promote optimal stools and reduce diarrhea.
• Palatability studies show cats and dogs prefer BLUE GI over the leading GI prescription pet food, which helps improve feeding compliance.
• Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids to reduce inflammatory response of intestinal mucosal cells, which may help animals with inflammatory gastrointestinal conditions
• Enhanced with our exclusive antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits®, plus wholesome fruits like blueberries and cranberries
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Turkey Meal, Pea Protein, Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Apple Pomace, Pumpkin, Dried Kelp, Cranberry Pomace, DL-Methionine, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Chicory Root, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), L-Threonine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potato Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, Vitamin E Supplement, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Salt, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Parsley, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Turmeric, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Oil of Rosemary, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Copper Sulfate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
Recommended Daily Feeding Chart:
|5 - 9 lbs.||1/4 – 1/2 cup*|
|10 - 14 lbs.||1/2 – 3/4 cup*|
|Nutrient||As-Fed % (Average)||Dry Matter % (Average)||Grams/100 kcals|
|Vitamin C (mg/kg)||150||161||41|
|Vitamin E (IU)||600||645||164|
|Kcals/kg (ME Calculated)||3,660