Blue Natural GI Gastrointestinal Cat Food (24/5.5 oz Cans)
- In Stock
BLUE Natural GI Gastrointestinal Support Feline (24/5.5oz Cans)
*Veterinary Authorization Required*
GI Gastrointestinal Support formulas feature the finest natural, easily digestible ingredients — starting with real chicken and featuring:
• Easy-to-digest carbohydrates like peas and potatoes
• Omega 3 fatty acids to help reduce inflammatory response of intestinal mucosal cells, which may help animals with inflammatory GI conditions
• Prebiotic fibers
• Added vitamins and minerals
• NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
• NO artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
• Our exclusive, antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits®, plus wholesome fruits like blueberries and cranberries
• Gastritis/Ulcers • Inflammatory Bowel Disease
• Motility/Emptying Disorders • Protein-Losing Enteropathy
• Feline Hairballs • Antibiotic-Response Diarrhea
• Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency • Colitis
• Pancreatitis • Constipation
Features & Benefits:
• BLUE GI has been clinically proven to improve stool quality in cats.
• A clinical study has shown BLUE GI improves stool quality in cats with chronic diarrhea.
• Cats and dogs fed BLUE GI had ideal fecal consistency scores when tested by a third-party lab.
• Studies have shown that BLUE GI is highly digestible.
• Prebiotic fibers in BLUE GI are known to promote gastrointestinal health via physical effects such as improved stool consistency, production of short chain fatty acids, and decreasing detrimental bacteria.
• BLUE GI contains mixed fiber sources which have been shown to promote a balanced and healthy intestinal bacterial population, modify intestinal pH, support a healthy immune system, and inhibit the growth of intestinal pathogens to promote optimal stools and reduce diarrhea.
• Palatability studies show cats and dogs prefer BLUE GI over the leading GI prescription pet food, which helps improve feeding compliance.
• Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids to reduce inflammatory response of intestinal mucosal cells, which may help animals with inflammatory gastrointestinal conditions
• Enhanced with our exclusive antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits®, plus wholesome fruits like blueberries and cranberries
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Whitefish, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan, Flaxseed, Taurine, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Pumpkin, Blueberries, Cranberries, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
Recommended Daily Feeding Chart:
1 can (5.5-oz.) per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day
|Kitten||Feed up to twice the adult amount|
Gestation and Lactation
|Feed up to three times the normal adult amount|
|Nutrient||As-Fed % (Average)||Dry Matter % (Average)||Grams/100 kcals|
|Vitamin E (IU)||1.55||596||128|
|Vitamin C (mg/kg)||41||158||34|
|Kcals/kg (ME Calculated)||1,209